Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I guess I have started

Many of my friends have encouraged me to do this. So here goes.

I am walking down this road of faith as a learner, even after 25 years of ministry. Early in my ministry life I had a ton of answers. Recently, I have discovered I have more questions about ministry, faith, my denomination, theology and mission methods.

I am hoping to ask questions a couple of times a week and wait for you to give answers. I will not be as good as some of my friends who post daily and have fancy graphics. I am technologically challenged in as many ways as I am faith-challenged.

My hope is to spur discussion about Church, family, life and culture. I want to learn from you. I want to debate with you in a civil manner. Most of all, I want to walk with you on this journey I call loving God.

So join the discussion and help me answer some questions I have.

10 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Allison Ward said...

finally, I'm soo excited! It is soo addicting!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Allison,

Congratualtions for being the first official commentator on the blog. No prizes; just my thanks for being interested

3:51 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

welcome to blogdom :)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Steve Bussey said...

Congatulations Home Fry!

May I note, how happy I am you've linked to my blog! I'm gonna have to catch up on doing some posts myself - I'm falling behind the 8-ball!

Keep up the posts. Looking forward to it.

4:23 PM  
Blogger bedemike said...

Let me get you started...I'm right, you're wrong! Just kidding.

I'm humbled by the link. I better start thinking about what I write.

Off to prepare for evening program...

9:19 AM  
Blogger Mhairi said...

Pressure!!! To be linked from you - argh!!!
Anyways, welcome to the world of blogging, there are no exits from here on in!!! I officially charge Allison of the Ward to keep you accountable, as she does me, with updating this site.
Happy Blogging - lol Steve, Home Fry!!! lol

9:26 AM  
Blogger Soulpadre said...

Yes, I am ready to wrestle with some questions.

and, Campbell: you watch that "old" stuff, and be sure to hold my hand when I'm crossing Church Street, ya hear!?

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

oh hey... welcome to the blogsphere!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Melissa16361 said...

Just seeing if I can comment or not. This is a cool blog set-up. I look forward to reading your thoughts...wow, that sounds like I'm into mind-reading...oh well...bye!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home